Interesting Facts about Coffee
Hello and good day to all of you lovely people who so faithfully read this blog! Today I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about coffee! Hopefully some of them are new to you! Let's get right into it..
1. Hawaii is the only American state that grows coffee
2. It was said to be discovered by a goat herder
3. Apparently adding cream to your coffee keeps it warmer for 20% longer
4. Coffee is a fruit
5. The most expensive coffee in the world “Kopi Luwak” is made from cat poop
6. Around 65 countries in the world grow coffee
7. A coffee tree lives for around 60-70 years and produces fruit for about 50-60 years on average
8. There are two main kinds of coffee beans: arabica and robusta
Here are some websites where you can learn more about these facts and also find some more:
Have a lovely weekend!
Leave a Reply.
A blog brought to you by